Soho in Dickson is set to redefine precinct living. You can be part of this vibrant and active community, with the first release now selling - Mulberry.
Choose from spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartment options which encompass future-focused features to match the fast nature of our growing capital and its forward-thinking residents.
Designed and built by a team of likeminded experts - Art Group, COX Architecture, Redbox Design Group and Darren Palmer Interiors, Mulberry brings to life apartment living that has only ever been imagined.
As one of Australia's most prominent interior designers, Darren Palmer turned his attention to Canberra, and partnered with Art Group to ensure Mulberry's colour palettes and floor layouts would stand the test of time. His decision behind each selection stemmed from the desire to suit those who seek a high-end result and care about the minor details.
With the aim to simplify the way you live, you'll find innovative approaches to transport, technology and interior design at Mulberry which haven't been thought about elsewhere.
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- DA approved
- Exclusive access to BYKKO bike sharing service
- Exclusive access to Popcar car sharing service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout all communal spaces
- Interiors by Darren Palmer with furniture packages available that have also been hand selected by him.
- Choose from three interior colour schemes - light, dark and contrast
- Rooftop pool and sundeck with Zen Garden
- Lush landscaped common grounds
- Communal vegetable garden
- Close proximity to Canberra's Light Rail Network
- An Embedded Network to supply power, hot water and internet at a more cost-effective rate than standard
- Average Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 6.75
- Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a natural gas cooktop
- Extended 5-year warranty on all kitchen appliances
- 40mm composite stone kitchen benchtop
- Soft-close doors and draws to kitchen
- Premium tapware and fittings to bathroom
- Combined washing machine and dryer
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Double glazing throughout
- Video intercom
Mulberry places you in the heart of Canberra, just minutes from the City and Braddon's popular restaurant precinct and delivers a new standard of inner-north living combining quality, location and a benchmark for style. Walk to your destination or use your exclusive access to bike and car sharing services - BYKKO and Popcar.
If you're studying, it's a short commute to the Australian National University and University of Canberra campuses. If you have children, the northside's best schools including Dickson College, Blue Gum School and Daramalan College are within the immediate vicinity.